Ergonomic baby carrier DLight
Our ergonomic baby carriers, (also known as "Soft Structured Carriers" or "Buckle Carrier") are very much like frameless backpacks, with padded shoulder straps and a buckled waist strap for added support. They soon replaced the outdated babybjorn-style carriers, quickly winning the love and appreciation of parents as well as pediatricians. Our baby carriers have a simple “click and go” idea which means that they are so easy and fast to use. The "M" position of the baby’s hips and legs are orthopedically preferred over the more traditional style in which the baby “hangs” in a baby carrier.
The DLight is our series of stylish, compact and light baby carriers with criss-cross shoulder straps (therefore there is no buckle that needs to be closed on the back). This carrier offers maximum ease of use and it suitable for babies of up to 2 years of age.
- Designed for carrying babies from 4/5 months (with minimal height of 65 cm) with a weight of 7,5 up to 18 kg.;
- Complies with the European norm for baby carriers: NEN-EN 13209-2;
- Padded shoulder straps and waist strap distribute the baby’s weight which makes it possible to wear it for longer periods of time compared to traditional carriers;
- The baby is in an ergonomically correct “M”-position;
- 3 carrying positions: front carry (face in), back carry and hip carry;
- Double-secure buckle guarantees the safety of your child by preventing accidental unbuckling;
- One size fits most.